2020 TOURNAMENT OF CLUB CHAMPIONS – WOMEN’S CHAMPIONSHIP DIVISION
MONDAY, DECEMBER 7, 2020
Tijeras Creek Golf Club
29082 Tijeras Creek
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688
POLICIES, PROCEDURES, & GUIDELINES:
- 18-hole stroke play championship.
- Ties for first place only will be determined by a sudden-death playoff.
All participants are required to check in with the SCGA upon arriving Monday morning. A table will be located near the golf shop.
STARTING TIMES & PAIRINGS:
- Starting times and pairings will be e-mailed to players and posted on scga.org/womenstocc one week in advance of the championship.
- Starting times will range from 8 – 10 a.m. off Hole 1.
- Players are encouraged to arrive at their assigned tee in advance of their starting time, as the SCGA starter will have information to discuss with each player in the group. Furthermore, players arriving late will be penalized under Rule 5.3a of the Rules of Golf. For example, the 9:00 a.m. starting time is defined as 9:00:00, and players arriving after that time are considered late. Lead groups should plan to be at their assigned tee 10 minutes in advance of their starting time. Subsequent groups are encouraged to arrive once the preceding group has teed off.
- Materials such as tees, pencils and hole location sheets will not be distributed until further notice. Refer to the SCGA COVID-19 Guidelines for Competitions for further instructions.
TEES & YARDAGE:
- Play will be from the RED tee markers. Yardage information is available on the championship portal.
- Course Rating: 70.3 / Slope: 127 / Approx. 5,130 yards / Par 72.
- Players may plan for practice rounds at their own expense by visiting tijerascreek.com and selecting the Creek Card Member Rate. The rate will vary based on the day of the week.
- The driving range will open at 6:15 a.m.
- Range balls will be provided compliments of Tijeras Creek GC and the SCGA.
- Players should arrive on site no earlier than one hour prior to their starting time and must limit usage at the driving range to 15 minutes.
- The practice putting green is open without restriction.
FOOD SERVICE & PURCHASES:
- The restaurant will be available for to-go orders only starting at 10:30 a.m.
- Major credit cards will be accepted for all purchases.
RULES OF PLAY:
- Players must familiarize themselves with the SCGA’s COVID-19 Guidelines for Competitions.
- The Rules of Golf as approved by the USGA and The R&A govern play.
- Local Rules and Terms of the Competition can be found on the SCGA Hard Card and the Notice to Players that will be emailed to players the day prior to the qualifier.
- Click here to review the SCGA Pace of Play Policy.
AUTOMOTIVE TRANSPORTATION, PULL/PUSH CARTS:
- Automotive transportation is included in the entry fee.
- Every player will be entitled to their own single rider golf cart.
- Players who are capable and willing to walk should do so.
- Pull or push carts are permitted.
CADDIES & SPECTATORS:
- Caddies are prohibited at SCGA events until further notice.
- Spectators are permitted but are not allowed in carts. Spectators must adhere to all policies set forth by the club and must always maintain social distancing.
- Players must wear appropriate golf attire, consistent with the policies and expectations of the host venue.
CANCELATIONS & REFUNDS:
- To withdraw for any reason prior to the start of a SCGA competition, a player must notify the SCGA Championships & Golf Operations Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or (818) 980-3630.
- If a player needs to withdraw on the morning of the competition, notify the SCGA staff person through the golf shop staff at the host venue.
- Failure to notify the SCGA will subject the player to suspension from future SCGA competitions.
- Refund Policy:
- Cancelation prior to the entry closing date: Full refund less a $10 administrative fee.
- Cancelation after the entry closing date and more than 48 hours prior to the start of the competition: 50% of the entry fee.
- Cancelation within 48 hours of the start of the competition: No refund.
For a complete listing of SCGA competition policies and procedures, click here.